Refer a hospital that partners with us for three years or more and you can…
(Yes, you read that correctly!)
We are looking for hospitals that might meet any of these criteria:
• Hospital that has two interventional cardiologists with one or more of them leaving or not performing the way they should
• Hospital with several cardiologists, but is losing one or more of them soon
• Hospital with a cath lab but not enough interventional cardiologists to staff it adequately
• Rural hospital with no cath lab, but has an ED volume of 10K or more and is shipping out 250 patients or more, to a larger facility
We are always looking for new rural and regional facilities that would be great candidates for a CardioSolution program! Refer any hospital that looks to have the above criteria and you could receive $10,000!
We’re also on the lookout for excellent interventional and general cardiologists, as well as Cath Lab RNs and Cath Lab Techs. We are rapidly growing and we have both immediate and future needs to fill nationwide! Refer a cardiologist who comes to work for us and we’ll give you a check for $10,000. Send an RN or Tech our way and receive a $500 referral bonus if they join our team!
$10,000 – Referral bonus for a hospital that partners with us for 3+ years…
$5,000 – Referral bonus for a hospital that partners with us for 1-3 years…
$10,000 – Referral bonus for any physician that goes on to work for us…
$500 – Referral bonus for any Cath Lab RN or Tech that goes on to work for us…
Fill out the short form below to get started.
What happens after submit my referral?
CardioSolution representatives will review each submission, do additional research and, if warranted, will follow up directly with the hospital. If the hospital’s management team has interest in CardioSolution, the sales process can take anywhere from 3 months to 2 years to complete. If CardioSolution signs a contract with the hospital, a CardioSolution representative will contact the submitter to arrange payment.
• For a contract of at least three years in length which includes 24/7/365 physician coverage = $10,000
• For a contract of at least one year but less than three years in length and/or includes less than 24/7/365 physician coverage = $5,000
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• As noted above, CardioSolution will make a referral payment when 1)a contract of at least one year in length is signed by both CardioSolution and the hospital in question and 2)a valid and complete referral for that hospital was submitted and 3)such referral was submitted prior to CardioSolution having sales contact or interaction with that hospital. In other words, CardioSolution will not make referral payments if CardioSolution representatives were engaged with that hospital prior to any referral being submitted.
• Under no circumstances will CardioSolution make more than one referral payment per qualified, signed hospital contract
• CardioSolution will not make payments to individuals that are in active dispute with or owe money to CardioSolution or its associated companies
• Only individual persons are qualified to participate in this referral program. Companies or other organizations are not entitled to participate.
• Prior to payment, submitter must complete and submit all necessary forms and information to permit CardioSolution to make payment and to submit all required information to all taxing authorities.
• Submitters must also complete, sign and submit a release indicating that no additional payments beyond the referral payment will be made and that the recipient is an independent contractor of CardioSolution and not an employee. Submitter will certify in this release that he or she is not under any contractual obligation (as part of an employment agreement, non-compete agreement or other agreement) that would be violated by accepting a referral payment from CardioSolution.
• In all matters, CardioSolution will make payments only if, in its sole discretion, it believes all qualifications for payment under this program have been met.