CardioSolution is proud to introduce an exciting, new employment opportunity for Cath Lab nurses and techs created in partnership with Boston Scientific!
Prior to hospital placement, you will have the opportunity to complete a comprehensive, paid 2-week Interventional Cardiology training with the clinical and engineering experts of Boston Scientific. The course will also feature physician faculty, medical device industry leaders, and the Cardiovascular teams at designated hospital sites.
Through presentations, hands-on activities, and live case observation, training will a progressive journey through a variety of cases and example patients covering:
- Disease states and procedural algorithms
- Product selection best practices
- Device set up and troubleshooting
- Treatment strategies
- Patient and complication management
- Radiation safety techniques
- Keys to sustainable and successful career
Upon completion of the training course, candidates will be placed at one of our premier partner hospitals for a longer-term assignment.
The requirements for this program are as follows:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Cath Lab
- Minimum commitment of 1 year
- Relocation to the assigned hospital site
- RNs must have an active license in the appropriate state
- All expenses paid
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Enrollment in our employee incentive program
For more about this exciting new opportunity, please give us a call at 513-936-6444 or visit our information request page and complete the form.